This presentation will have two parts, and you will each have 8 minutes total.
In the first 4 minutes, you should briefly discuss your graphic standards:
* summarize the rebranding process, with attention to the visual approach you took to the organization (1min)
* explain each element of your graphic standards packet (2 min)
* discuss choices you made with regards to collateral design layout (elements including logo, artwork, and copy), colors and typography (1min)
You should pull a PDF of your graphic standards up on the screen, and also pass around a printed copy (assembled in a binder) for the class to explore.
In the second 4 minutes, you should provide a short summary of your case study:
* give a brief overview of the organization (1 min)
* highlight one aspect of the environmental scan (e.g. an element you found intriguing or challenging) (2min)
* address the SWOC analysis, focusing on an ‘opportunity’ you see for the organization (1 min)
A total of 5 pts is available for the presentation, and staying within prescribed time constraints is a factor for evaluation. The rubric we will use to evaluate the presentations is:
* aligning with time allocation = 1pts
* addressing specified components of graphic standards = 2pts
* addressing specified components of cases study = 2 pts